Zoom meeting backgrounds open a large number of ways for opportunities and prospects, help us in our day-to-day life, and with our work, serve users and specialists.
For better Zoom meeting backgrounds experience try to use the following best practices:
- Ensure stable and fast speed internet connection, so your meeting can go smoothly.
- It is recommended that your clothes have no same color as the color shade of your real background. For example, if the walls in your room are painted in beige, try to wear something darker, and so that creates a contrast between you and your actual background.
- To remove unwanted sounds and to better hear the other party use headphones.
- For a camera, to better separate, you from the real backdrop use a well-lighted room. It will be difficult for the camera to do that in a dark room.
- Like in face-to-face contact, make sure that there is a distance between you and the camera. You don’t have to be in 100% of screen space. Also, be not far from the camera, so the other part won’t lose the feeling of your participation. Try to be no more of 3/4 of the center of the screen.
Don’t forget the right impression will lead to your success.